Please note that the intellectual property rights in all content comprising or contained within this website address (URL) is owned by the research group Crossmedia, and other copyright owners as specified. The contents of this website are published for your enjoyment and have an educational purpose. You may freely access and store the majority of the website’s contents on a temporary basis for the purposes of personal viewing.
All information on our website has been compiled with the utmost care. Yet, it is possible that such information is incomplete, inaccurate or at any time dated. We first exclude all liability for direct or indirect damage or loss, of any nature whatsoever, which arises from and/or is related to the use of this website. This includes the temporary unavailability of the site for reference purposes. We are not liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss arising from the use of information obtained through this website.
All content, particularly the photos, on this website are of a fair use. This means that we acknowledge the copyright rules of each of the images used. Some images are our own, others we paid for and some are used under a creative commons license. Here you find an overview of the latter:
- Café at night by Caleb Thal
- The Weather Project, Tate Modern, London by Olafur Eliassen. Photo by ‘Chris9’
- ‘The Acquired Inability to Escape’, Damien Hirst, 1991, Photo © Tate, London 2014
- The Sequence by Arne Quinze, via via http://blogof.francescomugnai.com
- Devon Pearce, http://thepastyshop.blogspot.nl/p/photography.html